To be eligible to enter to win the $15,000, entrants must:
- Be over 18 years of age by 1 January 2017.
- Must be teams of 2, $40 per person, $80 for team.
- Participate in a Scavenger Hunt taking place May 13th 2017 from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm at Kanata Entertainment Centrum.
Grand Prize: $15,000 (held in trust with event lawyers only to be released when a purchase of the home has been verified)
- There will also be other runner up prizes.
- The winner of the Scavenger Hunt taking place on May 13th 2017 at the Kanata Entertainment Centrum will win the $15,000 grand prize that is being provided by Colleen Lyle and Sue Hameed.
- If the winner does not qualify for their purchase they are allowed to transfer the winnings to someone else.
- Entrants must be present May 13 2017 at Kanata Entertainment Centrum to claim their prize and participate in the Scavenger Hunt. The event is from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
- The prizes are non-transferable and only consist of what is listed above.
- By registering, winners confirm their agreement to take part in any associated publicity and provide consent to be contacted by phone or email by the event organizers.
- Teams are prohibited from working together and/or helping each other to complete the riddles. Anyone caught in collaboration with another team will result in disqualification of both teams.
The winner will be determined by the Scavenger Hunt on May 13th 2017. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner’s name will be announced on the House Hunt 2017 Website. The $15,000 must be used by April 30, 2018.
House Hunt 2017 respects, and is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide will remain private and will only be used for the purposes outlined here.